We're closed 22 Dec to 2 Jan. Orders will only be processed 3 Jan.
honey dew bubble tea
Sweet melon bubble tea paired with chilled green tea create a refreshing and fruity drink that’s super satisfying and so delicious!
Sweet melon bubble teas are also referred to as honeydew milk tea.
Buy the ingredients now
- Brew the green tea in the water for about 5 minutes. Remove the bags.
- Chill the green tea in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Dissolve the milk powder in the milk. The best way is to pour it into a shaker and shake well.
- Pour the green tea, the syrup and the milk mixture into the shaker with some of the ice cubes. Shake well. If it is too much for one glass, you can divide the ingredients.
- Decorate your glass or cup with the syrup by squirting it against the sides in wave-like lines.
- Scoop the cooked tapioca into your glass or cup. Again, you can divide it into more glasses.
- Cover with the rest of ice cubes.
- Pour the tea mixture over the tapioca and ice.