Popping bobas (bursting boba or bursting fruit bubbles) look like tapioca, except they are colourful and made from seaweed extract and filled with fruit juice. The big difference is what happens in your mouth when they shoot up the straw. Instead of a chewy experience, they actually pop as you bite down, creating a burst of flavour!
Bubble Tea Empire provides a vast variety of concentrates and popping bobas that go together beautifully. You can really have fun with the flavours and design your own royal experiences!
- Brew some of your favourite tea and leave it in the fridge overnight. Rooibos goes really well with all water-based bubble teas, but green tea is also another favourite alternative
- Use a shaker and put in some of the ice
- Pour the tea and then the peach syrup into the shaker. Using a squeeze bottle with our syrup syringe gives you better control with this step
- Shake very well until all is mixed
- Scoop your popping boba into a plastic cup or glass
- Cover with the rest of your ice cubes
- Pour the tea mixture over the bobas in the plastic cup or glass and there you have it!
- You will love how beautiful this delicious drink is with the pink strawberry bobas!
- It is a delightful experience when the fusion of strawberry and peach collide as the pearls pop in your mouth! Absolutely delicious!
- You can try our various varieties of popping boba and syrups to make your favourite fusion of bubble iced tea flavours!