The vibrant strawberry purée adds a delicious juicy burst of flavour. While the tapioca adds a sweet texture to this yummy summer drink.
The whipped cream gives this drink a creamier and thicker texture, making it taste almost like a milkshake!
This recipe was made by www.pickuplimes.com
- To a saucepan, add the frozen strawberries and sugar. Cook on medium heat until the strawberries have thawed. Use the back of a spoon to lightly mash the strawberries.
- Remove the pan from the stove and use a blender to purée the strawberries. Set aside to cool.
- In a pitcher, combine the oat milk, whipped cream, and strawberry powder.
- Divide the tapioca pearls between two glasses.
- Spoon some of the strawberry purée over the pearls.
- Top with the ice, followed by the strawberry cream milk. Finish with some fresh strawberries if desired. Enjoy!