As the name suggests - Bubble tea is all about tea, but there are so many variants of this popular drink that it's impossible to keep it strictly to tea only.
In this recipe, we show you how soda water paired with popping boba makes a truly unique, refreshing and sparkling drink!
And again, you can play around with the different flavours to make your own regal bubble teas... or... should we rather say, bubble sodas... LOL!
- 40-60ml Lemon & lime sugar syrup (depends on how sweet you prefer your drink)
- 150-180ml Soda water
- A squeeze of lemon or lime
- Slices of lemon or lime
- Mint leaves
- 30-60ml Apple popping boba
- 1 Cup ice cubes
- Pour the sugar syrup into your cup or glass.
- Add a little bit of the soda water & mix.
- Add your squeeze of lemon or lime into the soda mixture.
- Cover with half of the ice.
- Insert half of the slices of lime or lemon and mint leaves in between the ice cubes and the sides of the cup or glass. You can arrange it according to your preference.
- Cover with the rest of the ice.
- Pour the rest of the soda water over the ice.
- Scoop your apple popping boba on top of the ice cubes.
- Garnish with the rest of the slices of lemon or lime and mint. It will look absolutely beautiful.