Making purees with fresh fruit and our sugar syrups, create delicious flavours that doesn't taste synthetic. On top of that, pairing them with our various flavoured popping bobas gives you a truly unique experience as they pop in your mouth.
Mango and passion fruit go really well together, giving you a perfect summertime refreshing drink. You can experiment with different fruits, syrups and popping bobas to create your own regal bubble teas.
- In a blender purée half of the fresh mango bits with the sugar syrup.
- Mix the purée with your brewed tea and some of the ice in a shaker.
- Scoop the passion fruit popping boba into a cup or glass.
- Scoop the rest of the fresh mango bits on top of the boba in the cup or glass.
- Cover with the rest of the ice.
- Pour the mango mixture over the ice, but leave a little bit left over.
- Froth the leftover mixture with a milk and coffee frother to give your drink a bubbly look.
- Pour the remaining mixture over the drink.
- Garnish according to your preference.
- Enjoy the burst of passion mango fruitiness!